每個人一定都喜歡被稱讚,相信大家一定都聽慣了pretty跟beautiful,卻想不到更好的形容詞來稱讚對方或事物嗎? 今天小編要告訴你25個國外常用,用來讚美的形容詞。當然除了平常用來稱讚別人或事物之外,這些字也可以使用在寫作上讓自己的文章變得更有水準。
“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”
― Coco Chanel
EX: He is so brilliant. 他非常有才華。
EX: You are hilarious. 你是個很有趣的人。
EX: I love the way you carry yourself, so enigmatic and so confident. 我愛你平時表現出的樣子,非常神秘又有自信。
EX: The view is absolutely breathtaking. 這裡風景真的是美呆了。
EX: A Heart-Stopping Moment. 一個驚心動魄的時刻。
EX: This idea is fascinating. 這主意真是好極了。
EX: Her look is so riveting; it was like I can’t stop looking at her. 她的美貌十分吸引人,好像我沒辦法移開我的視線。
EX: What a fiery speech! 真是個熱血的演講啊!
EX: You look gorgeous tonight. 你今晚看起來美極了。
EX: That dress is stunning, I must buy it. 那件洋裝真是超漂亮的,我一定得買下來。
EX: A dazzling display of football skills. 特別吸引人的足球技巧表演。
EX: We just got some exhilarating news. 我們剛得到一些令人振奮的消息。
EX: We visited a magnificent palace in the city. 我們參觀了一座城裡的宏偉宮殿。
EX: It really is as spectacular as he described. 這果然像他形容的一樣壯觀。
EX: Hannah showed a charming smile when Kris sat across from her. 當Kris在Hannah對面坐下時,她露出了迷人的笑容。
EX: You look ravishing in that dress. 你穿著那件洋裝看起來真美。
EX: She is outgoing and confident, that’s why she’s so appealing. 她很外向又有自信,所以她才這麼有魅力。
EX: Lindsey is quite classy and lovely. Lindsey很漂亮又可愛。
EX: The bride looked very elegant as she glided into the hall. 當新娘緩緩走進禮堂時看起來十分優雅
EX: The party was really groovy. 派對真是超酷的。
EX: The event was astonishing, everyone was impressed. 那場活動非常驚人,所有人都印象深刻。
EX: I feel absolutely fabulous. 我感覺好極了。
EX: He is a remarkable linguist. 他是一位傑出的語言學家。
EX: We saw a glorious sunset. 我們看到一次壯觀的落日景色。
EX: We had a tremendous time on the beach. 我們在海灘上玩得很痛快。
用英文用中文 都好
讚美 就是語言的鑽石
今天就試試 稱讚每一位你遇見的朋友
克弦
沒有留言:
張貼留言